WHAT IS KARBOLYN?
- Fast-Absorbing Carb With Complex Carb Sustainability
- Glycogen Loading Fuel Source
- Sugar-Free, Gluten-Free, Stimulant-Free, Vegan-Friendly
- Invented By EFX Sports Scientist Dr. Jeff Golini
- Informed-Sport Certified, Banned-Substance Free
- Manufactured By Us – We Control ALL Production
WHY USE KARBOLYN?
- Perfect Fuel Source: Use before, during, and after training
- Enhance Athletic Endurance
- Intensify Muscle Pumps For Bodybuilders
- Maintain High-Intensity Training Levels
- Maximize Strength & Power Output
What is this “Performance Carbohydrate” Karbolyn? Karbolyn® represents the dawn of a new era of carbohydrate supplementation. Derived from potato, rice, and corn, this fast-acting, long-lasting, high-performance compound offers the best of both simple and complex carbohydrates.*
Simple carbohydrates have the ability to enter the bloodstream quickly. However, they can also stimulate a strong “spike” due to a rapid rise and fall of insulin levels. This may be good for a quick burst of energy but not for sustained endurance.*
Complex carbohydrates do provide sustained endurance. But, they are slow to digest and can leave you feeling bloated and lethargic.*
Karbolyn® Delivers The Best of Both Worlds
Karbolyn® is absorbed into the bloodstream like simple sugar. It has also been shown to be absorbed as quickly as pure Dextrose (a simple carbohydrate). Yet, it still provides sustained energy.*
DON’T TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT...WHAT DOES THE STUDY SAY?
The Clinical Study sought to document whether or not Karbolyn® has a positive and sustainable impact on blood sugar levels in normal adults during aerobic activity. Data obtained from participants indicated that a simple sugar promoted a steep drop and subsequent “crash” at a predictable point in time. Karbolyn® gave an overall smoother decline in blood glucose level.*
Karbolyn® Study Data - Re: IRB No: 29443/1; KL-001 - Study: July 2014–March 2015
NO ONE TESTS LIKE
Ingredients either Pass or Fail...and a 'Fail' is rejected and shipped back.
When you invest in EFX Sports products, you are putting your faith in the efficacy and purity of our ingredients, and the integrity of our brand. That's why we NEVER take that trust for granted.
From dock-to-dock, we own every phase and process to ensure that what's on the label is what's in the bottle...without question.
INCOMING RAW MATERIAL TESTING
- IDENTITY: To confirm the ID of a given Raw Material and the accuracy of the Certificate of Analysis (COA) we use FTNIR (near infrared technology).
- PURITY: Vendor COA claims are checked for purity by HPLC, GC or ICP.
- Heavy Metals: We test for Arsenic, Cadmium, Lead and Mercury. Heavy Metals must be under the USP specified guidelines.
- MICROBIAL: We test for Total Plate count, Total Yeast and Mold count and Coliform bacteria to make sure that the Raw Material complies with the USP, AHPA and FDA guidelines.
- PATHOGENS: Raw Materials are tested for E. coli, Salmonella, and Staphylococcus aureus pathogens (as needed).
- Drug Screen: Raw Materials are tested for banned steroidal substances (as needed).
DURING PRODUCTION TESTING
- CLEANLINESS: We perform ATP swab tests prior to batch production and allergen swab tests as needed to ensure equipment is free of potential contamination or microbes.
- IDENTITY CHECK: We use FTNIR to confirm the ID of a given in-process mix to ensure it contains the correct raw ingredients.
- PURITY CHECK: Purity is checked by using HPLC, GC, and/or ICP to ensure the in-process mix will create a final product that meets label claims.
FINISHED PRODUCT TESTING
- IDENTITY CHECK: We use FTNIR to confirm the ID of a Finished Product.
- Purity (label claim): We check the purity by HPLC, GC, and/or ICP if there is a label claim on the Finished Product COA.
- MICROBIAL CHECK: We test for Total plate count, Total Yeast and Mold count, and Coliform bacteria to make sure that the Finished Product complies with specifications.
- PATHOGENS CHECK: We test again for the following pathogens, E. coli, Salmonella, and Staphylococcus aureus (as needed).
- ALLERGENSWe lists the allergens if present in the Finished Product.
- HEAVY METALS CHECK: We test the Finished Product for Heavy Metals contaminants (Arsenic, Cadmium, Lead and Mercury) and make sure they are under the USP specified guidelines.
- DRUG SCREEN CHECK: We use an outside 3rd party laboratory to conduct GC-MS/ HPLC-MS testing on finished products for banned steroidal substances if needed.